Monday 3 December 2012

Motivations: First snow and no alcohol

First snow today in my home town!

For the people that are wondering if I still wear sandals: Yes, I still do. I have to say it was really cold this morning but I could still take it. One pleasant side effect I've noticed because of this habit: I don't have cold feet in bed anymore when I go to sleep. I guess it has something to do with my feet having a better blood circulation now.

It's also a good day to start a new habit, or rather leaving a habit behind that I picked up again during my travels: Drinking alcohol.

This for a few simple reasons:
- Some of those drinks aren't even vegetarian (like Guinness).
- It takes 75 liters of water to produce a beer of 25 centiliters and 120 liters for a glass of wine. Not really responsible in my opinion if you know that there are people dying on the other side of the planet because of a lack of water.
- It's not good for my body. I always have to recuperate the day after, which is time and energy I could have used for more useful things.

So, bye bye alcohol. Hope I can stay away from you! :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment